Rhinestones Unlimited presents CrystalsForNails.com, a streamlined shopping site for our wholesale beauty distributors. Share the how-to tips and inspiration photos with your own customers—B2B shopping is password protected for you! Orders placed at CrystalsForNails.com will be handled by your Rhinestones Unlimited team. You can expect the same great quality and customer care when you Buy With Confidence through the CrystalsForNails.com site.
Download the Crystals for Nails Catalog
(PDF file from CrystalsForNails.com).
Swarovski® stones are made from the purest quality crystal and are cut to intensify the light. The patented process creates maximum
brilliance and sparkle in even the smallest sizes. Only Swarovski® crystals can deliver the coveted glamour your customers desire!
LEARN HOW TO APPLY CRYSTALS TO MANICURES
Visit these pages on CrystalsForNails.com from our Learn How section:
Setting Crystals with Gel – Step-bystep with photos
Setting Crystals with Polish – Step-bystep with photos
How-To Video: Applying Crystals for Nail Art Designs
NAIL DESIGN INSPIRATION
Get creative! With nearly 40 shapes and sizes appropriate for nails, Swarovski crystals offer endless design possibilities. View our Inspiration pages, follow Crystals For Nails on Instagram or Like our Facebook/CrystalsForNails page.
Summary: How to Apply Crystals in Nail Art
SETTING CRYSTALS WITH GEL POLISH (to acrylic or natural nail)
- Step 1: Apply gel foundation, cure under the LED/UV light. Then apply gel color of your choice, cure under the LED/UV light.
- Step 2: Prepare the nail with an emery board to roughen area to where crystals will be applied. Then, wipe nails clean with rubbing alcohol using a lint-free wipe.
- Step 3: Apply a gel top coat to the entire nail. Use a wax pickup tool to pick up the crystals and arrange the crystal in the design of your choice. Cure under the LED/UV light.
- Step 4: Place a drop of gel top coat onto a non-porous surface and dip a small detailing brush into it. Using the detailing brush, apply the top coat around the crystals, sealing the edges and creating a "prong" setting. Cure under the LED/UV light.
SETTING CRYSTALS WITH NAIL GLUE ON POLISH (For best results, we recommend setting Swarovski crystals into gel)
- Step 1: Apply base coat and nail color of your choice to the nail and allow to dry.
- Step 2: Add a small amount of nail glue to a toothpick and place on the polished nail, only where you want to add the crystal.
- Step 3: Use a wax pickup tool to pick up the crystals in the design of your choice.
- Step 4: Place a drop of top coat onto a non-porous surface and dip a small detailing brush into it. Using the detailing brush, apply the top coat around the crystals, sealing the edges and creating a "prong" setting. Carefully apply top coat to the remaining surface of the nail.